Incorporate Linocut with photographs. Play with Shallow Depth of Field and overlay with Linocut Print Layering Inkjet with Linocut or real materials? https://www.artistsandillustrators.co.uk/how-to/printmaking/how-to-turn-a-photo-into-a-linocut-print/ https://www.amazon.com/Speedball-Super-Value-Printing-Starter/dp/B000SKT0US https://www.facebook.com/paperartsdallas/ Look into Clay photo transfer??
When I had heard that one of our guest speakers was a professional when it comes to NFTs I was instantly interested. To be honest, I did not expect Dr. Ryan to dive into how many people tried to sell NFTs and barely made any money. Knowing the market a little, I knew that you had to join the community and really grind your way to get noticed by the Whales (big crypto/nft holders). Even though the chances are extremely slim to make a big sale in NFTs, it brings me back to our first guest speaker, Dina Brodsky. Dina told us that building up a community on IG isn't going to hurt us, it can only help us in so many ways. Similar to NFTs, the stronger your presence, the more exposure you give yourself by putting yourself out there. I think NFTs and Cryptocurrency is here to stay in the long run but will I be investing all my time and money into it? NFTs, probably not. With the community growing as quickly as it is, the top 1% will continue to grow and make money because a single Whale c...
Olesya Dzhuraeva- Born in Dushanbe, Ukraine. S he started off drawing in pastel, etched, and mixed collagraph techniques in 2004. After some years transitioned into different techniques of linocut. It is amazing that I came across a Ukrainian artist at this time. As an artist that is currently living in Ukraine, how is she dealing with everything that is going on? How will this affect Olesya? How will it change her art? My idea is to somehow overlay linocuts print on top of the same or a blurred-out version of the same image. " This linear work is what she now mostly practices to render the world that surrounds her and inhabits her. Her hometown makes regular appearances in her prints, as does life indoors. A quiet, somewhat frozen atmosphere permeates her esthetic, in which she technically gravitates towards patterns. Fog, dusk, darkness, humidity, wood, metal or clouds, all are elements of Olesya’s reality which she relishes breaking down into line, dot, crosshatchin...
Comments
Post a Comment